Psa 73:1 - [[A Psalm of Asaph.]] Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.
- Matthew 5:8 – “Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.”
- Psalm 24:3-4 – “Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place? He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.”
- Psalm 51:10 – “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
- Psalm 34:15 – “The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.”
- James 4:8 – “Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”
- 1 Peter 1:22 – “Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:”
Personalizing The Above As Christian Affirmations
- God’s Goodness: “Truly, the LORD is good to me as I strive for a clean heart.”
- Promise of Blessing: “I am blessed for having a pure heart, and I shall see God.”
- Seeking God’s Presence: “As one with clean hands and a pure heart, I am capable of ascending into the hill of the LORD and standing in His holy place.”
- Heart Renewal: “The LORD is creating in me a clean heart and renewing a right spirit within me.”
- Divine Attention: “The eyes of the LORD are upon me as I live righteously, and His ears are open to my cry.”
- Drawing Near to God: “As I draw near to God and cleanse my heart, He draws near to me.”
1 Peter 1:22
- Love and Purity: “Having purified my soul in obeying the truth, I will love others with a pure heart fervently.”
Are You For Him or Against Him?
|Main Statement||With Me||Against Me|
|God Is Good to Israel||Experience God’s goodness and protection.||Miss out on God’s goodness and protection.|
|Blessed Are the Pure in Heart||Will see God and experience His presence.||Won’t see God or experience His presence.|
|He That Hath Clean Hands, a Pure Heart||Can stand in God’s holy place, close to Him.||Can’t stand in God’s holy place or be close to Him.|
|Create in Me a Clean Heart, O God||Heart and spirit are renewed by God.||Heart and spirit remain unchanged and distant from God.|
|The Eyes of the Lord Are Upon the Righteous||God watches over and listens to them.||God doesn’t watch over or listen to them.|
|Draw Nigh to God, and He Will Draw Nigh to You||Building a close relationship with God.||Lack of closeness and relationship with God.|
|Love One Another with a Pure Heart Fervently||Foster genuine love and unity.||Miss the depth and sincerity of true love and unity.|
Who Wants God’s Goodness and Blessing?
- God’s Goodness and Blessing: Acknowledging the LORD’s goodness and the blessing of seeing God through a pure heart.
- Seeking and Drawing Near to God: Emphasizing the ability to seek God’s presence and the reciprocal nature of drawing near to God, as He also draws near in response.
- Heart Renewal and Divine Attention: Focusing on the LORD’s role in creating a clean heart and renewing the spirit, along with His attentive care for the righteous.
- Love and Purity in Action: Highlighting the importance of loving others fervently from a heart purified by obedience to the truth.
The following two tabs change content below.
Allan Wilson is the creator of the Scriptural Thinking Affirmations Package. Featuring over 200 minutes of mp3 audio Bible affirmations complete with background music. The package comes with the original affirmations PDF ebook and many bonus affirmation Bible studies as well. The affirmations are designed to help you call to remembrance all of the wonderful benefits of being in Christ and the marvelous privilege of being a child of God.
Latest posts by Bigal (see all)
- Represent Your Culture: We Are People Of Faith – Faith Culture - November 24, 2023
- The Power of Faith in Christ: Insights from Matthew 9:2 - November 24, 2023
- I Have Not Found So Great Faith, No, Not in Israel - November 24, 2023